It's that time of the year again! And by that I mean it's time for the Happy New Year 2013 Giveaway Hop hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer, and Babs Book Bistro. I had so much fun participating in the 2012 Hop, I wanted to be able to do it again this year.
This year has been an eventful one for me, to say the least. ;) I found out that one of my kitty cats is diabetic (just like me and my Baby Sister. Crazy, right?) and I survived the end of the world. AGAIN. And I'm pretty sure that if you're reading this post, it means that you survived too. So, yay us! There are so many things that I'm looking forward to this year. In March, The Host movie comes out, in August the City of Bones movie comes out, in November Catching Fire comes out, I get to hear more about the other book-to-movie adaptions like Divergent, House of Night, Shadow Falls, Vampire Academy, etc. Not to mention all the AWESOME books that are coming out... Yes, I think that 2013 will be a good year/
ANYWAYS, on to the part you're looking for..... THE GIVEAWAY!
One lucky winner gets to choose one of the following (click on the name of the book for a link to it on Good Reads):
1. Reality Chick by Lauren Barnholdt
2. Dantalion of the Goetia by Tina M. E.
3. Vacations From Hell by Various Authors
4. Death Sentence by Alexander Gordon Smith
5. Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
To enter, the only mandatory entry is that you follow me via GFC or Linky. Once you do that, please leave me a comment with your follower name, a valid e-mail address, and the name of the book that you'd like. you can earn extra entries by following me any other way GFC, Linky (Depending on how you followed me for the mandatory entry), Networked Blogs, e-mail, or you can follow me on Twiiter HERE. That gives you at least five chances to win. Just make sure that when you do you leave a separate comment with the appropriate follower names and whatnot. And now for the rules
1. US only.
2. One winner will be chosen and they will be able to choose ONE of the books listed.
3. The contest will run from January 1st to the 7th.
4. The winner will be chosen by Random.org on the 8th, and they will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
5. I am not responsible for any lost/damaged items.
6. I double check the entries before announcing the winner, so please make sure that you are following me or you will be disqualified *SAD FACE*
Okay, well that's all the boring stuff, so go ahead and get to Hopping! Make sure you check out all the other awesome giveaways.You can find the full list of participating Blogs here.
Happy New Year, my lovely followers!