Friday, February 23, 2024

Review: Enchanted To Meet You ~ Meg Cabot


Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 
Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 362
Running Time: 10h:7m
My Rating: 2 stars
Publication Date: September 5, 2023

 

 

I was enchanted to meet youuuUUUuUuuUuuuu.

Oh wait, this isn't a Taylor Swift song. My bad.

This was... fine? I've read books by Meg Cabot that were much much better, so I was sad that it was just kind of meh.

I loved the idea of this book, and it was very fall and cozy feeling. But there was just SO much happening, and it was hard to keep up. It felt like every thing you could possibly think of to put into a supernatural series all in one book. It didn't mesh well together at all.

It felt weird to me because magic is supposed to be kept a secret from non-magical people because blah blah blah, but a lot of non magical people knew about it. And it didn't feel like they were trying all that hard to keep it a secret.

The whole book was building up to some great big magical showdown, but when the time finally came things were settled with Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust.

Overall: Not my favorite, but give it a try for yourself and see what you think.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Enjoy the review? Make sure to subscribe so you never miss any!





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home