Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF @GReads (2)

TGIF is hosted by Ginger over at GReads and this Friday the question is...

Book Appeal: When you're browsing goodreads, the library, or another blogger's reviews, what grabs your attention to make you want to read it?


*SIGH*  I hate to admit this, but I am a Cover Lover. When I am  at the bookstore or the library or what have you, browsing for  books, the FIRST thing I always take into consideration is the cover (I obviously missed the lesson on not judging a book by its cover). Then I read the synopsis. It has to have a little romance in it. It doesn't have to be the main focus of the story, but still... it has to have something. Here are some examples of books I've read with awesome covers and a little bit (or a lot a bit) of romance.

 Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson



 Touch of Power by Maria V Snyder
         Entwined by Heather Dixon








So what about you? I would love to hear what catches your eye and why. Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone is a cover lover. Only problem is that these days the cover rarely tells you what the book is about. :-)

    ReplyDelete