Thursday, April 16, 2015

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover...



Or at least that’s what I've always been told. Because, as we all know, looks can be deceiving, and it’s what’s on the inside that really matters. But there are time, despite my valiant efforts, I see a book with a pretty cover on it and I’m sold. I barely give the summary a passing glance. Which, of course, could backfire horrendously on me. I mean, what if I end up with a book like *SHUDDERS* 50 Shades of Grey? (Which, by the way, I've never read and I never will thankyouverymuch) It hasn't happened yet *knocks on wood* so I’m just going to go ahead and keep picking up pretty books. Anyways, here are some of the books that have given me a serious case of book lust:



All of these books, in case you were wondering, were fabulous. What about you? Have you ever picked up a book based solely on the cover? How'd it turn out for you? Let me know down in the comments!






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home