Thursday, January 26, 2017

Top 10 Books Read in 2016

Now, I was originally planning on posting this list before the end of the year but, you know, things got crazy, so here it is now. My top ten favorite books (in no particular order) read in 2016:


Hyperbole and A HalfHyperbole And A Half by Allie Brosh
Holy. Moly.
This book was so funny. Like rotflol funnny. I know this one was published awhile ago, but I finally got around to reading it, and I am so glad that I did














The Magnolia Story






The Magnolia Story by Chip & Joanna Gaines
I love watching Fixer Upper, and I think that Gaines family is super adorable. I knew reading this book was going to be fun, and it totally was. I loved getting to hear more about Chip and Joanna's relationship, and all the crazy hi-jinks that Chip got the two of them into.











Unhooked





Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. A spin on Peter Pan that I absolutely adored! Plus the ca-razy hunky Captain Hook, yes please, I want some more!




 











Bad Blood (The Naturals, #4)

 Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
This was the last (?) book in The Naturals series, and oh boy. There were oh so many twists and turns in this one, it made my head spin, but I loved every minute of it.





















The Way to Game the Walk of Shame 
 The Way To Game The Walk Of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen
This one was absolutely positively one of my absolute favorites of 2016. I don't even have the right words to describe it, so just check out my review for it here.
 
  



















Dan and Phil Go Outside


Dan And Phil Go Outside by Dan Howell and Phil Lester
So I think it's pretty safe to say that I will read and love every single book that Dan and Phil write... It's always fun, and super entertaining.






















A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas
So I really really really really really liked the first book in this series, but I really really really really really love this one. It gives me all the feels, because not everyone is really all they seemed to be in the last book, and... yeah. Just read it.






















Dear My (Blank) Dear My Blank by Emily Trunko
This book I happened upon by pure accident, and it took me by surprise just how good it was. I have letters that I've written to people, and then torn up, and I think that being able to anonymously submit a letter to someone is a great idea. She has a Tumblr that she runs by the same name, that everyone should check out. Click here to do just that.


















The Replacement Crush 



The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown 
 Roberts
This one was really cute. It totally spoke to my inner nerd girl. I loved it despite some of my annoyances with the main character for being so obsessed with someone who was so stupid.



















Adorkable




 Adorkable by Cookie O'Gorman
Oh me, oh my. I knew I was going to love this book because:

A--
the title
and 
B--the cover

This was a cute, funny book, which is why it's rounding out my top 10 reads of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment