Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Review: From Lukov With Love by Mariana Zapata

From Lukov with LoveFrom Lukov With Love
By Mariana Zapata
My Rating: 5 Stars
Paperback, 1st edition, 493 pages
Published February 1st 2018 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
      Summary From Goodreads:
If someone were to ask Jasmine Santos to describe the last few years of her life with a single word, it would definitely be a four-letter one.

After seventeen years—and countless broken bones and broken promises—she knows her window to compete in figure skating is coming to a close.

But when the offer of a lifetime comes in from an arrogant idiot she’s spent the last decade dreaming about pushing in the way of a moving bus, Jasmine might have to reconsider everything.

Including Ivan Luko
v.




My Review:
Oh my goodness

Oh my goodness

Oh

My

Good

Ness

I absolutely, positively ADORED this book.

I haven't been so obsessed about a contemporary book in quite sometime... especially one in the New Adult genre. But oh boy, this was ACE. 

I'd seen this book bouncing around on my Goodreads feed for quite some time, but never really paid much attention to it. But two of my co-workers read and loved it and recommended that I read it. And they're both usually spot on when recommending books for me to read.

So I got it through Kindle Unlimited, and guess what?

It was everything I've always wanted in a New Adult Book and more. Sassy, smart mouthed heroine, who doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut, and will literally punch you in the face if you make her mad and isn't afraid to tell you exactly what she's thinking even if it isn't the nicest. 

AND 

Her male counterpart who is just a stubborn and mean as she is. Not to mention he's absolutely gorgeous. 

They always give each other... a bad time... and then suddenly bu-bam! They're forced to work together and play nice-ish.  

Enemies to lovers.Which, by the way, is one of my favorite tropes out there. And I love ice skating. Absolutely, positively ADORE it.

And it has a happily ever after, which is basically a must have for me.

It gave me all the feels. I laughed. I cried. Etc, etc. 

Don't go into this book expecting fast burning romance. This baby is almost 500 pages of super slow burn romance. Which makes it that much more satisfying when they finally end up together in the end.

 


 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home