Friday, December 24, 2021

ARC Review: All The Feels ~ Olivia Dade

 

 

                                  Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.

Format: Ebook
Pages: 385
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: November 16, 2021

This book was soooo funny. I loved Alex, but at the same time, some of the things he said came off as kind of mean, even though he meant them in a not mean way. I don't know. Maybe I'm just sensitive to bullying...And there were times in the book where I didn't appreciate the way he described her. Either to someone else or while he was thinking about her. But he was also so protective, and was harder on himself than anyone else could ever be

Lauren was such a strong and amazing character. I loved how tough and resilient she was, and how she didn't let a lot of things rattle her. I enjoyed the banter back and forth between Lauren and Alex, and how Lauren could give just as much as she got.

There was a point where I was a bit confused, because I was trying to figure out why part of the book was giving me VERY much deja vu... AND THAT'S because it shows part of the ending of Spoiler alert, but from a different POV, and I loved it.

Did it make me cry? No

Thanks to Netgalley and Avon & Harper Voyager for allowing me to read an ARC!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home