Sunday, December 19, 2021

Review: Demon Prince of Momochi House ~ Aya Shouoto

Image from Goodreads. Click on the cover to read more about the book.

Format: E-book
Pages: About 172 per book
My Rating: 5 Stars
Publication Date: Various 2015-2019

 So I actually started this book series many many moons ago, and then kind of lost track of it. But it popped up as a new item on my library’s Overdrive page, and boy howdy I jumped at the chance to read all 16 volumes. It made me feel rather nostalgic.

So of course I stayed up until 2 in the morning binging the entire series. It was time well spent and I regret nothing… And now I’m going to review of the series as a whole

I absolutely adored the artwork/illustrations throughout the whole series. It was absolutely beautiful. Which wasn’t actually all that surprising because I felt the same way about Stray Love Hearts and Kiss of the Rose Princess, all by the same author.

I enjoyed the relationship that Himari had with Aoi, Nue, Yukari, Ise, Hakka, Hidaka, and literally every other character. I especially loved watching Himari and Aoi figure out their feelings for each other and it gave me happy little butterflies.

Did it make me cry? (which is usually how I judge how well I like a manga series) Not quite. But it came close a time or two.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home