Wednesday, January 10, 2024

ARC Review: Somewhere In The Deep ~ Tanvi Berwah

  

Click on the image to learn more about this book on Goodreads.



Format I Used: E-book

Pages: 384

Running Time: 12h 32m

My Rating: 3 stars

Publication Date: January 9, 2024

 

This book throws you into the action immediately!

I thought it was a good YA fantasy read and it kept my attention the whole time. I do think that it was a little slow during some parts, but after the first 50 ish percent it picked up.

The cover is cool and the monsters are interesting.

I think I'll do a re-read if I can get my hands on the audio version.

Thank you to Netgalley and Sourcebooks for the ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home