Friday, October 13, 2023

Review: Jujutsu Kaisen: Summer of Ashes, Autumn of Dust ~ Ballad Kitaaguni (Created by Gege Akutami)

  

Click on the cover to find out more about this book on Goodreads

Format I Used: E-book

Pages: 136

My Rating: 4 stars

Publication Date: December 27, 2022

 

I actually read this and reviewed it on Goodreads back in August, but am just now remembering to post it here

I'm always up for some new JJK material. I loved getting to read more about my favorite characters, especially since this was FAR less traumatizing than the manga. 

Itadori and Fushiguro's cafe story had me cackling, it was HILARIOUS

Gojo of course is my favorite, and he's even more hilarious in these stories. I love him and Nanamin even more than I did before, which I didn't think was possible. I liked getting to see and learn more about them while not being traumatized at the same time.

Though I do admit, I COMPLETELY skipped the story that had *bleh* M A H I T O in it. Because we all know that Kaitlynne Ma-Hates Mahito.

The next one has Inumaki in it though! I am so excited for it! Tuna Tuna!

Did It Make Me Cry? No. But that's fine because the actual Manga has done that more than enough times.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home