Sunday, February 5, 2012

Memorable Monday (1)

Memorable Monday is a brand new meme hosted over at Escape In A Book and it gives us a chance to share some of our favorite quotes. I really like this meme because I love collecting quotes. I have this neat little notebook, and whenever I find a quote that I really like I write it down.


For my first MM quote I chose a line from Amy And Roger's Epic Detour:

“Saying good-bye is basically an invitation not to see a person again. It's making it okay for that to be the last conversation you have. So if you don't say it--if you leave the conversation open--it means you'll have to see them again." 

I absolutely loved this quote, and agree with it wholeheartedly. I've never liked saying goodbye to anybody, I would rather just say "See you later". So when I read this, it really stuck with me.

5 comments:

  1. Great quote!!!, I couldn't agree more I rather say "See you later" too (:

    btw I'm a new follower.

    My Memorable Monday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent quote Kaitlynne :) I love it and I agree I don't like saying goodbye either. Thanks for joining in on Memorable Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute quote! Someone recently recommended this book to me and your post sort of convinced me even further. Need to read it! :>

    Happy Monday!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to share this quote with all my friends on facebook! Love it! And I completely agree. I'm never saying goodbye again. Great quote.

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

    New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quote! Amy and Roger's Epic Detour is an amazing book. I found it very deep and sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete