Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (3): Books That Broke My Heart Just A Little

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke And The Bookish, and this week the theme is Books That Broke Your Heart.

Here is the list of books that broke my heart at one point or another.

**Just a little warning, some of my notes on the books that I picked have some spoilers. So if you haven't read any of the books listed below, you probably don't want to read any farther than the title of the book**










1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I cried so much while reading this book. For Katniss and Peeta and Finnick and Gale and Prim, and so many others, it was crazy!

2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. My heart broke for Jacob about a thousand times over

3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I was so sad because I really liked Wanderer and Melanie, and I had no idea how it would be possible for them both to make it out of the situation they were in.

4. Jane by April Lindner. This book made me cry a lot, even if it wasn't really a sad part. I'm still trying to figure out why. Hmmm

5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Oh. My. Gosh. The ending of this book gave me horrible flashbacks to Catching Fire/Mockingjay where Peeta gets kidnapped and the Tracker Jacker venom messed him up. :(

6. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. My heart broke at some point while reading ALL of the books in this trilogy, actually.

7. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Poor Jem!! poor Will!! I love you Magnus!! (Oops, did I just write that? My bad)

8. Everneath by Brodi Ashton. The ending just KILLED me. GRR!!!!

9. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams. I felt just awful for Kyra and the situation she was in.

10. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain. Poor Daniel! And I still don't know what's going to happen to him!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home