Monday, October 19, 2015

Review: Undaunted by Ronnie Douglas

Undaunted
My Rating: 5 Stars
Date Read: October 2015

Publication Date: September 15, 2015
Paperback, 352 pages



Summary From Goodreads:
Being fearless has never looked so good . . .

Aubrey Evans needs to get her life back on track after her father is indicted for embezzlement. All she has to do to hightail it out of small-town Tennessee is save up money for college tuition and steer clear of hard-muscled boys on motorcycles. Yet there's no ignoring someone like Zion. A knight in black leather, Zion looks like every bad idea she's been told to avoid, but she can't resist him. Whenever she's in trouble, he's there. Appealing as his rough exterior may be, it's the protective, principled man beneath who tempts her like crazy.

Zion knows Aubrey doesn't intend to stick around. She claims to want only friendship, but he senses there's a naughty girl hiding on the inside—one whose intense desires match his own. For now, he'll be patient and play by her rules. But he knows it's just a matter of time before he weakens her resolve.

As they join forces to figure out who's behind a local crime spree, it's clear that the danger goes deeper than Aubrey guessed. And when she needs someone tall, dark, and undaunted to keep her safe, Zion intends to be there—now and always.
 


My Review: 
I Generally try to stay away from books labeled as NA because, well, let's face it... They tend to be just as raunchy as some of the adult romances out there and I am just not at all into that kind of thing. But I picked this book up anyway, and found out that I actually liked it. 

What first drew me to this book was the gorgeous cover, and then as I was reading the the summary for it, I was just like, okay, I HAVE to read this book no matter what. And then I find out that Ronnie Douglas and Melissa Marr are the same person, and it just completely made sense all of a sudden. {I looooooove Melissa Marr's books}

I've never read any books about bikers, so I thought this was a pretty neat idea. I liked Aubrey for the most part, but sometimes I got irritated with her one track mind. I was just like: HEY! Stop for a second and be thankful for what you still have instead of thinking about what you lost.

I liked the bikers, and how they are these big tough guys, but they'll look out for the people who are important to them. I definitely can't wait to see what happens in the next book.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home