Saturday, October 3, 2015

Swoon-Worthy {Fictional} Guys From A-Z {M}

My Swoony Pick for the letter "M" is...



Michael Glass
From Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine




WHY?
 
He plays the guitar. *SWOON*
 
He's always super flirty with Claire but his heart belongs to Eve, and no one can change his mind.
 
He is very kind and patient with everyone, but he can also turn into this fierce protector if his friends are being threatened.
 
He is very charming, and polite {for the most part} he usually has no trouble putting people at ease.
 
 
Some of my Favorite Michael Quotes:
 
“Michael!” Oliver’s voice came faint through the front door. “Something you should see, my boy! Look out your windows!”
“Trap,” Shane said instantly, and reached out to grab Michael’s arm as he walked by. “Don’t, man.”
“What’s he going to do? Make faces at me?”  

Claire: "So we do nothing?"
Michael: "We do the best nothing you've ever seen.” 
 
Michael rose to his feet and padded down the last few steps silently, came up behind Kim, and leaned over her to say, “I vant to drink your blood” in a heavy, fake-Dracula accent. She shrieked, flailed, and a zombie ate her brains on-screen."You sabotaged me!” Kim yelled, dropped the controller, and smacked him hard on the chest. “I can’t believe you just totally sabotaged me!”
"Can’t let him lose,” Michael said, as Shane hit the high score and the victory music sounded. “Gotta live with the dude.”They high-fived."You’re seriously going to take that as a win,” Kim said. “When he totally cheated for you.”Yes,” Shane said. “I seriously am.”  

“You okay?"
"Fine."
"Your heart's beating really fast."
"Gee, thanks. That's very comforting that you can hear it."
He smiled, and it was the old Michael, the one she'd first met before all the vamp stuff.
"Yeah, I know it is. Sorry. Just stay behind me if there's trouble."
"You sound like Shane."
"Well, he did say he'd kill me if I got you hurt. I'm just looking after my own neck."
"Liar.”
 
 
"You're bleeding," he said. "What happened?"
Claire sighed and held up her wrist to show him the bandage. "Man, you would be so embarrassed if I said it was something else." Michael looked blank. "I'm a girl, Michael, it could have been all natural, you know. Tampons?”
 
“I’m a vampire. I have secret powers ,” he said with a full-on fake Transylvanian accent, which he dropped to say, “Actually, your mom let me in.”  




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home