Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Kait's A-B-C of 2017 Part 1

So I did an A-Z book challenge last year, where I tried to read through the alphabet. I wanted to read 26 books where each one corresponded with a different letter of the alphabet. I didn't do too bad, the only letters I didn't manage to get were "M", "X", and "Z", and hopefully I'll do even better for this year. So, without further ado, here are the books I read for the A-Z challenge! Click on the picture to be re-routed to the corresponding Good Reads page to find out more about it. Also, I'm breaking this up into three separate posts so as not to bombard you all with one mega list.


Alex, Approximately
A This is a new spin on You've Got Mail, and it's just the bees knees. (Psst, I wrote a review for this one! Check it out by clicking HERE...)
























By Your Side
B They get to spend the weekend locked in a library together... Yes, please (Check out my review for this one riiiiiight here




















  


Classi9, Vol. 1
C

So this was a super amazing Manga Series. It's Manga/Anime versions of a whole bunch of different musical geniuses. My only problem with it, was the fact that there weren't enough volumes!








Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1) D

I LOVE CAPTAIN HOOK... Oh wait, what I meant to say was, I love books about pirates, especially when it's written well. I tend to have a soft spot for fictional "bad boys" who are actually low key heroes (Captain Hook from OUAT, Warner from Shatter Me, Rhysand from ACOTAR, Dean Winchester, etc.) Plus, Alosa is my hero, so there's that too.
 







https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28114396-ever-the-hunted?ac=1&from_search=trueE

 This book was super interesting, there were some twists that I didn't see coming!




















https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22402516-fish-out-of-water?ac=1&from_search=trueF
 So this book was amazing. I laughed, I cried, I learned a lot of random fish facts. It really hit me in the feels. Check out the rest of my thoughts on it by clicking here











GeekerellaG

So this book is Cinderella meets Fandoms and Cosplay, and it's absolutely wonderful












HuntedH
 This was one of the very first books that I read last year that actually really really impressed me. I love fairy tales that are retold, and this one knocked my socks off























It Started With Goodbye I


This one is a kind of sort of Cinderella retelling. I loved it, and the different relationships that form throughout.




























Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home