Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Review: A Court Of Frost And Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)A Court Of Frost And Starlight
By Sarah J. Maas
My Rating: 4 Stars
Hardcover, 229 pages
Published May 1st 2018
























Summary From Goodreads:

Hope warms the coldest night.

Feyre, Rhys, and their close-knit circle of friends are still busy rebuilding the Night Court and the vastly-changed world beyond. But Winter Solstice is finally near, and with it, a hard-earned reprieve.

Yet even the festive atmosphere can't keep the shadows of the past from looming. As Feyre navigates her first Winter Solstice as High Lady, she finds that those dearest to her have more wounds than she anticipated--scars that will have far-reaching impact on the future of their Court.



My Review:

I finally got around to finishing this book, and it was nice.
 It was great to finally have a chance for everyone finally get a moment of quasi-calm where they're not constantly worried about someone stabbing them in the back. It's a nice little lead in for the next arc in the series, although I still CANNOT stand Nesta. She's an awful, hateful person, and I really hope that she redeems herself because I just want to slap her.
And the cover is absolutely GORGEOUS, as per usual.

Sidenote: This novella has only served to cement my support of #Elriel. Really though. I love Lucien, and I want him to be happy, but I think that Azriel and Elain are more suited to be together. Don't hate on me, it probably isn't going to happen... But I can hope, right?
 
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home