Sunday, December 26, 2021

My End Of The Year Reading Wrap Up 2021

Okay, okay, I know what you're saying: "But Kait, it's like, not even technically the end of the year yet, you have about a whole week left."

Yeah,  I KNOW. But for the last few years I've posted this to my friends on The Facebook on the 26th, so we shall continue with the trend. You can stop looking at me like that right now, thank you.

If you want to see allllll of the specific titles of the books that I finished you can click to see my Year in Books over on Goodreads

Otherwise, here are the important deets:


I finished a total of 319 books

133 were audio books

140 were manga/graphic novel volumes

46 were a combination of traditional e-books and physical books


I read a total of 86,657 pages which averaged about 271 pages per book

 

The shortest book I read was Home Is Where The Heart Is at 24 pages

 
 
The longest book I read was A Court Of Silver Flames at 757 pages
 

 
My average rating for the year is 3.6

The first book I read in 2021 was Kingdom Of The Wicked

 
 

The LAST book I read in 2021 was Duke, Actually



I was going to add in my favorite and least favorite books for the year, but now I'm thinking that I will wait and do that in a completely separate post.

Stay tuned!



 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home