Thursday, February 10, 2022

ARC Review: Lightning And Romance ~ Rin Mikimoto

 

                            Picture from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

Format I Used: Digital ARC
Pages: 188
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: February 1, 2022

 

Okay, volume one is unbearably cute. And  I was beyond excited to see that I got approved to read an ARC through NetGalley.  I Love the artwork, and the coloring on the cover love the characters so far. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next volume, especially the way this one ended on a psuedo cliffhanger.

I was curious what their connection is, especially when they started talking about how Sumire was Ninomiya's world. But I'm now remembering the comment that was made by Sumire's father, and am certain that she was in horrible peril, and he came to her rescue, she just doesn't remember. Also, is that when he decided to change his life around?

Thank you to Netgalley/Kodansha/Rin Mikimoto for allowing me to read a digital ARC 

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home