Friday, October 6, 2023

Review: The Name Drop ~ Susan Lee

 The Name Drop by Susan  Lee

 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book on Goodreads



Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book

Pages: 304

Running Time: 8h:8m

My Rating: 5 stars

Publication Date: September 12, 2023

 

Overall, this book was so cute, and played out exactly like a K-Drama (which is what I hoped it would do) and I couldn't be happier.

It wasn't perfect, but it gave me all the feels I wanted it to. I liked seeing Elijah and Jessica together and watching them grow. I felt like Elijah had good character development. He was definitely a spoiled rich boy who liked to use money to solve his problems. But he SAW that in himself and admitted it. (to himself at least)

I HATED Elijah's dad. With everything in my being. The ending was good. It showed that not everything always ends with a pretty little bow, and that's okay.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home