Friday, October 20, 2023

Review: Exes & Oh's ~ Amy Lea

 

 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

Format I Used: Audiobook

Pages:398

Running Time: 9h:37m

My Rating: 3 stars

Publication Date: January 10, 2023

 

 

Possible spoilers ahead so read on carefully

Well, the third act break up, wasn't as dramatic as I thought it was going to be, so hallelujah for that. Ugh, I HATED her stupid gaslighting ex, but loved her newly reignited friendship withhhhhhh... Daniel? Yeah, that was his name! (sorry, goldfish memory right now)

I liked Tara and Trevor together for the most part because they were absolutely HILARIOUS. Although I was HIGHLY annoyed when they were arguing with each other about not texting each other enough? Like, excuse me sir, YOU were the one who wanted to take things slow, and gave her a hard time when she was over texting her other exes. You have NO right to be upset when she was just taking your comments to heart.

Also, love the idea of her being a book influencer!

This was 100% giving me To All The Boys I Loved Before but for adults, and I loved it.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home