Friday, July 10, 2015

Swoon-Worthy {Fictional} Guys From A-Z {B}

My Swoon Worthy pick for "B" is....


Braden Lewis 
From On The Fence by Kasie West



(Shane Harper is who I picture as Braden)

He's so adorably sweet, and he's got that whole "Boy Next Door" thing going for him.

He's got Swampy Brown eyes *GRINS*

He listens. Like, really listens, not this whole "Oh, I will pretend to listen to you and nod my head every once in a while.

He's willing to go out at 2 in the morning to have a fence chat. Why can't I have a Braden of my own? {Okay, yeah, I don't have a fenced back yard, but still}

He loves Charlie for who she is, and not what she pretended to be. He thought she was beautiful in sweats with no makeup on and her hair haphazardly thrown into a ponytail.

So what about you? Who are your Swoon-Worthy boys whose names start with "B"? {Last name, first name, or nickname, it doesn't matter.} Let me know in the comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment