Friday, August 21, 2015

Swoon-Worthy {Fictional} Guys From A-Z {H}

My Swoon-Worthy pick for the letter "H" is...

Hayate
From Pretear



Stop looking at me like that, okay?. I know he's a fictional anime character.

Why?

His EYES, they're oh so very blue *SIGH*

He's hilarious

He's oh so very blunt, and he tends to blurt out whatever he's thinking without running it through a filter. {Like calling Himeno a Tulip Headed Valley Girl} Now some people may find this trait annoying, but I find the honesty refreshing, and honestly? It's kind of entertaining. I'd always know where I stood with him.

He's hard headed and obstinate but completely adorable at the same time.

He can be so clueless about some things {like anything that has to do with Himeno and her feelings for him} but for some reason that makes him even more adorable.




Some of my favorite Hayate Quotes:


"Even when someone dies, they're not really gone. Life is like a big wheel--even if someone goes to the other side, the wheel never stops turning."

"I give up. I've completely lost. She's got a lot of guts. I have to admit, this little princess...really is the Pretear."

"I don't want another Pretear but you."


So what about you? Who are your favorite Swoon-Worthy boys?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home