Friday, August 28, 2015

Swoon-Worthy {Fictional} Guys From A-Z {I}

My Swoony Pick for the letter "I" is...

Ian O'Shea
From The Host
By Stephenie Meyer


{This is not who played Ian in the movie, but I picture him more like this. Also, I have no idea who this person is. Should I? Maybe. Probably not.}


Black hair, blue eyes, that's kind of...um,,, crazy attractive {at least that's something that I think is pretty sexy}

Sure, he was totally Anti-Wanda at first, but he quickly changed his mind, and realized that she wasn't as bad as everyone else thought. 

Once he made up his mind, he did everything he could to keep Wanda safe as houses. He even voted for his brother to be kicked out of their little hideaway when he tried to kill Wanda, But he isn't overly obnoxious with his protectiveness.

He is so, so, so, so super sweet, and patient. He doesn't push Wanda {too much}, he understands that she is confused about her feeling, and it doesn't help that Mel is in there too, causing even more confusion.

And speaking of Mel, and Ian's sweetness... He asked Mel if he could kiss Wanda, before actually doing it.

He tries so hard to always do what's right, and keep everyone safe.

It's really hard to not fall in love with Ian, he's just so... *SIGH* awesome.



Some of my favorite Ian quotes are:

"He knew what he was doing. He's my brother, yes, but he did what he did, and you are... you are... my friend."

He raised his hand as if to touch my chin, but I flinched and he dropped it. " That makes me so sick," he said, and his voice truly did sound as if he were nauseated. "And worse, knowing that if I hadn't stayed behind, I might have been the one to do it..."

"Jared is my past, another life. You are my present." He was quiet for a moment. When he spoke again, his voice was rough with emotion. "And your future if you want that."

"You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me." His eyes blazed---burning brighter than I had ever seen them.

"It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the things you do with it. You are beautiful."

"You deserve a life, too, Wanda. You deserve to stay."
"But I love her, Ian."
He closed his eyes, and his pale lips went dead white. "But I love you," he whispered. "Doesn't that matter?"



Do any of your favorite Swoon-Worthy boys have names that start with "I"? {First, last, or a nickname, it doesn't matter} If so, tell me in the comments below!!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home