Thursday, December 30, 2021

Review: Duke, Actually ~ Jenny Holiday

blue book cover with a man, a woman, and a small dog. The title says Duke, Actually
                                        Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.

Format I used: Audiobook
Pages: 348
Running Time: 10h:29m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: November 16, 2021 


I really enjoyed this one. I thought it was super funny and gave off Hallmark Movie vibes (but a little more PG-13 because there were some spicy moments) 

My favorite part about this book was the relationship that Dani and Max had. I absolutely adored the relationship/conversations between Max and Dani, because they were absolutely hilarious together. I also adored Sebastien.

I went into reading this one, not realizing that it was book 2 in the series... Really I went into this book knowing pretty much nothing about this book other than I liked the cover... I do think they can be read as a standalone, I don't feel like I was too lost on anything that happened, but now I want to get my hands on the first book to see how Max and Dani got their introduction. Because I'm sure it's just as hilarious as this story was.

Did it make me cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home