Saturday, February 12, 2022

Review: How To Love Your Neighbor ~ Sophie Sullivan

 

                                                                  Click on cover to read more about the book.

 

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 352
Running Time: 10h:35m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: January 18, 2022


This book follows Grace and Noah (who is Chris' brother from 10 Rules For Faking It.) As always, possible spoilers so read on with caution.

I wish that this was the direction that Love at First Spite took. (I know, I know, different books, different authors) I enjoyed this one quite a bit more.

I loved the interactions and flirtations that went on between Noah and Grace, although Noah and his Rich Boy attitude annoyed me at times...(There's nothing money can't buy, blah blah blah)

I loved the interior design aspect of the story, it gave it a Hallmark Movie kind of vibes, which is always a good thing in my opinion.

Also, I don't think I've ever disliked a character as much as I disliked Grace's mother. Ooooh, I wanted to smack her a few times. I'm glad Grace was finally able to tell her to get lost.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next book. (There's one more brother and a sister? I love standalone series!)

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home