Thursday, June 23, 2022

Review: Four Aunties & A Wedding ~ Jesse Q. Sutanto

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 293
Running Time: 10h:19m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: March 29, 2022

 

I get so stressed out by cozy mystery books, but I still randomly pick them up to give them a try. Things were just as outrageous in this book as they were in book 1, and there were times that I was laughing so hard, because of the ridiculous-ness of it all. I love the relationship that Meddy has with her family. Yes they drive her crazy sometimes, and are a little bit extra. But at the end of the day, they always have each other's back and will do anything to defend each other.

And also, Nathan is literally the sweetest most understanding person in the whole wide world and deserves all the happy things that there ever could be.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home