Thursday, March 30, 2023

ARC Review: My Coworker Has A Secret Volume 1 ~ Mushiro


 

 

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

Format I Used: Digital ARC
Pages: 178
My Rating: 4 Stars
Publication Date: April 11, 2023
 

 

Another promising start to a new series. It moves a little slow at first, but I really enjoyed reading it. Especially since I've been a fan girl once or twice in my life, so I can kind of relate to her feelings about things. The only difference is, I don't care who knows it. If you don't want to be my friend because I like something a lot, well then... there's the door. *shrugs*

I love the interactions between Akari and Kazama, they're just so cute, together, and it feels like they balance each other out very well, and I cannot wait to see what happens next, especially with how the first book ended!

Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for allowing me to read an ARC of this. All thoughts and opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Did It Make Me Cry? No. But it did make me laugh a few times.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home