Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Review: Chasing After Knight ~ Heather Buchta

 

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

Format I Used: Audiobook

Pages: 336

Running Time: 9h:43m

My Rating: 2.75 stars

Publication Date: May 10, 2022

 

It was fine, not my personal favorite, but still a nice little palate cleanser when I've been reading Jujutsu Kaisen and being stabbed in the heart by it.

For someone who was supposedly so smart, Alexa was actually very stupid. She made mistake after mistake (and I can't even say it's okay because she's young, because these things she was doing was a pretty big deal) and she took her friends for granted ALL THE TIME. It was a little frustrating. Her money spending for trying to help Cayden was stressing me out big time.

John was such a sweetheart and I hope he and Lindsey get all the pretty happy things they deserve.

These are my thoughts and opinions, but give it a read for yourself and make up your own mind about it. You may love it!

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home