Monday, October 16, 2023

Review: Dream On ~ Angie Hockman


 Dream On by Angie Hockman

 Click on the book cover to learn more about it from Goodreads

Format I Used: Audiobook

Pages: 352

Running Time 11h:15m 

My Rating: 4 stars

Publication Date: July 5, 2022

 

So I was super interested in this book based on the premise and the fact I wanted to see just exactly how Cass had all these memories of a person she'd never even met before. I did like the way it was eventually explained.

I went back and forth on whether or not I liked Devin, and I think that was maybe the point? The author was giving us reasons NOT to ship Cass with him. I didn't like the way he approached their relationship, and I definitely didn't like the way he overreacted with Sadie. He did work on his issues though, and you could tell that his heart was trying to be in the right place. It just didn't always happen. (I also misjudged Sadie at first, so I too owe her an apology)

Perry was so sweet and so funny, even though I kind of hated him at first. He was the complete opposite of his brother. He was so understanding and patient and kind.

I like the way Cass was handling things. The way she pretty much immediately called people out on their bs, and how she used her knowledge to help make things better. the "BIG BAD Blowup" wasn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be, and they managed to work things out pretty quickly.

Did It Me Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home