Friday, July 24, 2015

Swoon-Worthy {Fictional} Guys From A-Z {D}

My Swoon-Worthy pick for "D" is...



Dean Winchester


You know, sometimes I wonder who it is that I'm more attracted to. Dean? Or Jensen? Then I remember this:


And then I decide that it doesn't really matter because they're both equally swoon-worthy. But since we're talking about Swoon Worthy Fictional guys, I'll talk about why I love Dean.

Why?

Dean's hilarious. And he's also one sarcastic son-of-a-gun, which makes him even funnier, especially if he's talking to someone who just doesn't *get* it. And, you know, the more serious the situation, the more snarky/smart assy he is. Exhibit A:


He's great with kids. Like, seriously, I don't even think I need to elaborate on that one, I mean, LOOOOK at the picture:


*SIGH*

He's actually kind of a geek {albeit a very attractive geek, but still} Sam is your traditional book geek, who could probably tell you the square root of 3 million, but Dean is the one who is always making pop culture references {Justin Bieber, Harry Potter, Starwars, etc}

He's got these insanely gorgeous eyes.

He sometimes comes off as being cold-hearted and uncaring, when in actuality, he cares too much.

He's fierce and protective, especially with Sam.

He's got the Impala {Baby}

Some of my favorite Dean quotes are:

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."

"No chick flick moments."

"You always have a choice. You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what."

"I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. Which is the weirdest thing I've ever said."

"We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous."

"Cas, this isn't you. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."


Do you have any Swoon-Worthy boys whose names start with "D"? If so, let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment