Friday, July 17, 2015

Swoon-Worthy {Fictional} Guys From A-Z {C}

My Swoony Pick for the letter "C" is...

Cole Holland
From The White Rabbit Chronicles
By Gena Showalter


{I imagine him looking a lot like Drew Roy}

He's got VIOLET colored eyes, which is pretty dang sexy in and of itself.

He's kind of a smart ass, but he's very flirty about it, which makes it all the more fun to argue with him and call him out on his B.S.

He has that whole "Bad Boy" vibe going for him {I wouldn't want to get on his bad side} but he actually has a heart of gold.

He is fiercely protective of the people that he loves

Some of my favorite Cole quotes are:

"I can't promise you we'll ever use you for a hasty getaway. But with a little work, you might be able to race my grandmother--while she's on her scooter."

"Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, and fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, but fear of Ali Bell is just called logic."

"With you I want to be better. I want to be what you need. Tell me what you need."

Do any of your favorite Swoon-Worthy boys have names that start with "C"? {First, last, or a nickname, it doesn't matter} If so, tell me in the comments below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment