Friday, July 31, 2015

Swoon-Worthy {Fictional} Guys From A-Z {E}

My Swoon-Worthy pick for "E" is...


Etienne St. Clair
From Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


{Aaron Johnson}

Why?

He's French, American, he grew up in London, and he has a British accent, which is freaking adorable

He's very confident in himself, but he doesn't come off as being annoying and cocky about it.

He's extremely charismatic. You can't help but want to be around him.

He sends fantastically hilarious e-mails to Anna.

He's the bestest best friend anyone could ask for.

He knows all these facts about history and all this other stuff, and I think that's completely fascinating. {Seriously}

He loves his mother and has a great relationship with her {something that he isn't afraid to admit}


Some of my favorite Etienne Quotes:


Most people in Atlanta don’t have an accent. It’s pretty urban. A lot of people speak gangsta, though,” I add jokingly. 
“Fo’ shiz,” he replies in his polite English accent.
I spurt orangey-red soup across the table. St. Clair gives a surprised ha-HA kind of laugh, and I’m laughing too, the painful kind like abdominal crunches. He hands me a napkin to wipe my chin. “Fo’. Shiz.” He repeats it solemnly.
Cough cough. “Please don’t ever stop saying that. It’s too-” I gasp. “Much.”
“You oughtn’t to have said that. Now I shall have to save it for special occasions.”
“My birthday is in February.” Cough choke wheeze. “Please don’t forget.” 


"I promise that I will never leave you."

"If you ask me to kiss you I will, he says."
"Kiss me," I say.
He does.

 So what about you? Who are your Swoon-Worthy boys whose names start with "E"? {Last name, first name, or nickname, it doesn't matter.} Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment