Saturday, January 1, 2022

ARC Review: Taming Demons For Beginners ~ Annette Marie

 

Book cover of a girl with glasses and a good looking demonMy picture from Insta. If you click on the picture, you'll be able to see all the rest of the pretty pictures there.
 

Format I Used: Digital ARC
Pages: 315
Running Time: 7h:52m
My Rating: 5 zillion stars
Publication Date: September 11, 2019

 

*This was posted as an ARC Review on Goodreads, so I'm sticking with that header*

  Oh my holy guacamole.

This book

This author

I am in

L

O

V

E

Annette Marie is one of my absolute favorite, auto buy authors. I've yet to read a book of hers that I dislike. Also, I need to confess that I have been/am in somewhat of a reading slump. I can't seem to stay focused when reading a book. The last several books I've finished have been audio books. But let me tell you what! I absolutely DEVOURED this book. It was an amazing feeling.

I wished that Robin had been a little more... tough? and stood up for herself more, but I can tell that she's only going to grow and be more awesome as the series progresses. I loved that she loves to bake, and the fact that she stood up to scary old Zylas instead of running away scared (go figure)

And Zylas. Oh boy, ZYLAS.

He reminded me a bit of Inuyasha, which if you know me, is a HUGE plus. I can't wait to see more of his character development, because I know that's going to be AMAZING.

I also enjoyed the crossover scenes with the characters from the Guild Codex series, it made me SO happy.

Although I will admit that I am a little worried about something. But I will refrain from mentioning what exactly until later on in the series, because I don't want to maybe spoil anything.

Thank you thank you T H A N K Y O U to Annette Marie and Dark Owl Fantasy Inc. For allowing me to read an ARC of this title

Did It Make Me Cry: It did!  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home