Sunday, May 15, 2022

Review: Rose Petal Graves ~ Olivia Wildenstein

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 393
Running Time: 9h:3m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: March 29, 2017

It honestly took me a bit to get into this one. And there was a lot going on so I felt like I was a step or two behind everything basically the whole way through. But it was still interesting! I was never quite sure who I could trust, which I think was the point. I didn't realize this was a 5 book series (although from looking at it, it seems as if some of the books branch off and follow different characters, which is nice... Well, maybe it's nice. I guess I'll find out as I continue on with the series

Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for gifting me an audio book to listen to

 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home