Tuesday, June 28, 2022

ARC Review: A Nico-Colored Canvas ~ Nao Shikita

 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Digital ARC E-book
Pages: 158
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: June 21, 2022

The cover and the illustrations inside are amazing, and I love the premise of the story. Nico is such a ball of positive energy and I love how it rubs off on other people. That being said, this is a book that takes place in a university, and sometimes I forget how old Nico is supposed to be.

I'm curious to see where things are going to go next, because things look like they are about to get verrrrrry interesting for Nico and her friends.

Thank you to Kodansha and Netgalley for letting me read an ARC of this title.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home