Saturday, July 2, 2022

ARC Review: A Serenade For Pretend Lovers ~ Tochika Nekome

 
Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

 

Format I Used: Digital ARC

Pages: 163

My Rating: 3 stars

Publication Date: June 21, 2022

 

Is this storyline a little predictable? Yes. Absolutely. Will I still continue to read it, just like I continue to watch every single Hallmark movie? You betcha.

Chizuru is a little oblivious but also kind of charming? I don't know, he reminds me of Daoming Si (but, you know, a little less violent.) and with the little next volume preview at the end of this book, I can't wait to see him realize that he might actually have feelings for Akari.

I'm hoping Akari works on standing up for herself in the next few volumes, because I hate seeing her get pushed around by people and getting taken advantage of.

Thank you to Kodansha and Netgalley for allowing me to read an ARC.

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home