Friday, January 20, 2023

Review: The Dead Romantics ~ Ashley Poston

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1649027850i/58885776.jpg

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 368
Running Time: 10h:24m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: June 28, 2022

Despite the fact that it took me forever to read this, I enjoyed to so much more than I was expecting to. Which, I guess, shouldn't have surprised me. I enjoyed the Geekerella series that was written by the same author.

I really enjoyed the family aspect of this book. Their dynamic was so interesting to me. Of course they had their issues, but I liked watching them work through it (for the most part)

There were a couple of things that I saw coming from a mile away (Mr. Benji Andor not ACTUALLY being dead. But for SOME reason, when he showed up as a ghost on her doorstep literally not that long after they had their meeting at the club I was shook. Shocked. I literally went WAIT! WHAT! HOW! I should not have been. I KNOW I should not have been. Because it's something that gets mentioned in the synopsis of the book for crying out loud! But my brain and a little blip and made me all confused for a minute.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home