Monday, February 13, 2023

Review: The Remarried Empress Vol. 1


  Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.

 

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 256
My Rating: 4.5 Stars

Publication Date: November 22, 2022


This book goes up to chapter 15 of the Manhwa.

So, I read this as one of the books for my 12 months, 12 books recommended by friends challenge. My sister has been on me F O R E V E R to read this. Is there a reason why I've put it off for so long? No. Not a good reason, but I figured now was a good a time as any.

I actually rather enjoyed myself while I read this. I was annoyed at the proper characters (Sovieshu and Rashta) and was charmed by the proper characters (Ummmm, hello Heinrey!)

I will say that I dislike Sovieshu way more than I dislike Rashta. He's got no right to treat Navier the way that he does (with such indifference and hostility if I'm being honest.) Unless it turns out that Rashta is some kind of sorceress... But it doesn't feel like that's the way this story is going. Who knows though lol

Heinrey has such Golden Retriever energy, and I am HERE for it. He's so eager and charming, and I hope all the best for him and Navier. 

Will I go onto Webtoons to get caught up with the rest of this series? Yes, probably. Hopefully soon, but my track record for putting things off is better than my track record for actually doing the thing I'm supposed to do.

Did It Make Me Cry? No, not yet at least.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home