Monday, January 23, 2023

Review: Salt and Sugar ~ Rebecca Carvalho

 

 

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 368
Running Time: 10h:25m
My Rating: 2 stars
Publication Date: November 1, 2022

This book almost pushed me to my limit. All the lies, and backstabbing, and fighting, and...pettiness? was so so so stressful. But I finished it! Plus no one ever wanted to sit down and attempt to have a civil conversation to sort things out. They just all wanted to go straight to yelling and accusing. It was a lot.

It was interesting to see how the characters grew throughout the story, although it felt like it took forever to make any kind of progress.

This one wasn't my favorite, however, if you like a drama filled family story then definitely give this one a read.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home