Friday, March 15, 2024

Review: The Graham Effect ~ Elle Kennedy

 

Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 
Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 498
Running Time: 14h:3m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: October 31, 2023

 

*SIGH* This was fine. Nothing was wrong with it.

It's just that I want every single sports book I read to give me the same feelings as Mariana Zapata sports books do. Where is the tension? The ridiculously slow slow burn? The conversations that have me bawling at 3 am? Or even more specific I want every hockey romance to be like My Unicorn Girl and have me giggling and my stomach full of butterflies at the cuteness overload.
I don't mind some spice, but I would like the build up instead of jumping straight into it.

I also thought our main love interest was named Graham (he is not) my bad for jumping into it without knowing anything about it. 🙃

It does get bonus points for our couple not getting into a big misunderstanding fight that takes a Great Big Grand Gesture to fix. I probably have more to say, but for now that's all.

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No 


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home