Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Review: Red Wolf ~ Rachel Vincent

Format I Used: E-book
Pages: 368
Running Time: 10h:08m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: July 27, 2021

Well hot dang. It's been a minute since I've read a Rachel Vincent book, and I've forgotten how much I enjoy her writing.

That ending too. 

And I don't know when there's going to be a sequel so now I'm left wondering what's going to happen. Especially since there's no news on Goodreads about a sequel at all... Hang on, lemme go check her website real quick.

*Final Jeopardy Music Plays*

Yeah, no, I still can't find any kind of information... BOOO HISSSS 

Le Sigh

I had theories about Tom that turned out to be correct, and I have a theory about Max too, but we didn't really get to learn a lot about him. So hopefully we'll get more background on him in book #2 

Bruh. I've given up hope of a second book.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home