Friday, April 15, 2022

Review: The Evil Queen ~ Gena Showalter

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Hardback
Pages: 544
Running Time: 20h:30m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: June 25, 2019

So this was a whirlwind book, that gave me lots of feels. I was worried at first, because I thought it was an Evil Queen Origin story, and I didn't know how they could possibly make me want to read something that would end so sadly.

As I was reading it though, I realized that it was an origin story...but also, it wasn't LOL, that's a reference you'll understand if you read the book.

It shows us how our choices determine whether we are the good or bad.

I was so angry and upset for Everly for a good majority of the book, because she was treated so unfairly.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home