Thursday, April 21, 2022

Review: By Any Other Name ~ Lauren Kate

 
Click on the image to learn more about this book on Goodreads

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 304
Running Time: 7h:31m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: March 1, 2022

So this was a romance light book. Yes there was romance between the MC and a certain someone, but it didn't feel like it was the main focus of the story to me.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting out of this story. It's definitely a long way away from The Fallen Series that I read forever ago.

One thing that had me so confused was her reaction to finding out who the author was. I felt like it was a little over the top. I never assume that the author I'm reading is male or female, because the fact of the matter is that A LOT of authors use pseudonym. It felt like a complete overreaction on her part.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home