Monday, April 11, 2022

Review: War ~ Laura Thalassa

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

 

Format I Used:E-book
Pages: 502
Running Time: 15h:1m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: July 10, 2019

 

Holy moly.

Jason Momoa is my War, thankyouverymuch.

Also, I found that this book, much like Pestilence, was one that was hard to read at times. It's very dark and gritty... But I also couldn't stop reading it. (obviously. Because I started reading it at like 8 pm and finished reading it at 1:47 am. Who needs sleep? Not this girl.) It deals with some serious stuff, and Laura doesn't shy away from tough subjects.

But it also shows that people aren't always as bad (or good) as they seem, and everyone has layers, and people CAN change for the better.

This is book two in the series, but it can be read as a standalone

This was so good, and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the series.

Did It Make Me Cry? It's been so long, that I don't recall...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home