Sunday, April 17, 2022

Review: Meet Me In The Margins ~ Melissa Ferguson

 

 
Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

  

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 320
Running Time: 7h:50m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: February 15, 2022


This was a fast, fun read. I wasn't sure about it at first, because things were happening that made me cringe (and there were random things throughout the book that gave me second hand embarrassment) but that's probably just because I'm a pretty sensitive person...

I was confused by how oblivious Savannah was to who the mystery editor was. It seemed painfully obvious to me. (I say that, but if I were in the same position as Savannah would I be the same way? hmmm)

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home