Thursday, May 25, 2023

ARC Review: Kitty Language ~ Lili Chin

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Digital E-Arc
Pages: 160
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date:June 13, 2023

I've always had cats in my life from a very young age, so I didn't pick this up because I was looking for information ABOUT cats... I picked it up to see the cute illustrations lol.

However, it really does have a lot of good information in it, so I would definitely recommend this if you're thinking about getting a cat, or if you're wanting to learn more about them. Not every cat is the same, so some of this stuff might not be applicable (which it tells you that at the very beginning) but it's definitely a good starting point.

Thank you so much to Netgalley, Lili Chen, and Clarkson Potter/Ten Speed Press for allowing me to read an ARC of this book. All thoughts and opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home