Thursday, January 6, 2022

ARC Review: When You Get The Chance ~ Emma Lord

Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book. 

Format I Used: E-Arc Audiobook
Pages: 320
Running Time: 10h:18m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: January 4, 2022

This was a quick fun read, that I thought was a cross between Mamma Mia (which it for sure is) and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (which is vibes that I got from it, but haven't heard anyone else say. I loved the found family aspect of this story, and I appreciate how Emma Lord always writes books with families that have such different backgrounds/issues.

I also reallllllly liked Millie and Teddy's friendship. I also enjoyed watching Millie's relationship with Oliver grow. It was so sweet. Millie is a lot sometimes, and I was frustrated with her... But she's a teenager so I guess that's just how it is lol

Thank you to Netgalley and Macmillan Audio for allowing me to listen to the audiobook.
 
Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home