Sunday, April 3, 2022

Characters I HATE

 Hello and welcome to a new thing I'm going to start where I tell you all about the fictional characters that I really just DO NOT like.

Today's post was inspired by *makes wretching noise* 


Mahito from Jujitsu Kaisen

*picture not mine. It is an image from Google*


I've been binging the anime and the manga (the reason why will be a post all on its very own, but it's not very hard to figure out)

I just... I don't know y'all. I just do not like this man (evil cursed spirit). There's not a lot of characters that I vehemently dislike, but he's at the top of my top 5. 

A lot of times I tend to like the bad guy, and I am interested in their background story and seeing why they are the way they are... but not this one. NOPE. There's nothing that I can say is redeeming about him, and I think that's the point. But I even harassed my sister into watching this (she doesn't like reading manga) and I warned her many many times not to be fooled by him and that we MAHATE MAHITO.

I think she thought I was joking, but no. I would NEVER.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home