Friday, April 1, 2022

Review: The Bookworm Crush ~ Lisa Brown Roberts


                                       Click on the picture to read more about this book on Goodreads

 

Format I Used: Paperback
Pages: 312
Running Time: 10h:34m
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: October 29, 2019

 

Was this book perfect? No. Did it have some super cringeworthy moments and things that could have been fixed by proper communication? Yes.

But was it everything my nerdy book loving heart needed to read at the moment? Also yes.

There were so many nods to things that I, as a book lover, got so excited about. #Bookstagram and #BookFaceFriday, not to mention all of the references to books that I knew (Cammie Morgan from Gallagher Girls, Katniss, Peter and Lara Jean, and SO MANY MORE) it was just delightful.

And the cover. OH BOY, the cover is perfect and I love it.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home