Friday, March 18, 2022

ARC Review: Having An Idol Loving Boyfriend Is The Best ~ Mito Aoi

Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads

 

Format I Used: Digital ARC
Pages: 167
My Rating: 4 stars 
Publication Date: March 1, 2022

 

This is a VERY promising start to a new series, and I hope it stays on the fluffy cute side. The MCs are both adults so it could drift to the spicy side (but I hope it doesn't)

I think the two MCs are absolutely adorable, and even though I think they take it to the extreme at times, I can appreciate the level of fangirling that goes on (I mean, who doesn't fan girl/boy at some point in their life?) They're quirky and awkward but at the same time totally relatable.

I can't wait to read volume 2 to see how their relationship and the story progresses.

Thank you to Kodansha and Netgalley for the digital ARC! 

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home